With the arrival of the season of recovery – Spring – it is the ideal time to pull out your wigs that are simple to maintain, simple to put on, and simple to make you look flawless. That is exactly what we will be showing you throughout this guide. Continue reading to learn how to make your wig hairline look like a scalp without the use of baby hairs.2. Take a small amount of the powder and evenly distribute it throughout your wig cap.3. There is no need for glue. You never want to have a lace liner on your head because the hair looks so good after you've completed the steps outlined above. Make use of the got 2 be spray and adhere this to the wall with it. So begin pressing, and occasionally, if you use hair sprays or glues, you will notice that the lace will disappear; however, it is only when your legs begin to lift that you will notice the lace line for the first time. Therefore, you want to make certain that the spray reaches all of the way to the edge of the lace.
6. Finish with a cool blow dry. If you use a comb, it won't give you the same exact results because your fingers are warm, and it will push and press and melt that lace. To keep those hairs out of the way, use your brush to push them up.
9. The hair may look a little crazy at this point because the edges are where the majority of the hair gets caught in the glue or hairspray. Use your brush to simply break up the crunchiness and brush it back into place. You are also welcome to bring your hot comb. Allow yourself to heat it up because you will be able to use it to assist you in pushing that hair upward particular type of straight hair is naturally shiny and soft.
A lot of people have this area lift without realizing that the reason for it lifting is that your glue and hair spray are not touching the lace; instead, you have hair glue down there, which is fine as long as you also have lace glue down there because you want support at this area and if you only have the hair glued, it will lift. Go ahead and spray right up to the edge of the lace and follow the rest of the instructions. However, on the other side, instead of rolling, simply brush the hair out of the way and press toward the eyeball in the same manner as you would with a roller.
11. Insert your hot cone into the area and hold it there for a few seconds before lifting it upward. After you've sprayed the top, take your hot comb and lay everything down evenly.
12. The next step is to make the lace's edge even more difficult to see. Make sure the powder you use matches your skin tone. By brushing it around the edge of the lace, you can see how the lace begins to melt around the edge of it. Please make certain that you get that lace edge as clean as possible. Because the powder is dry with you, it will not lift the hair spray or gels; however, if the powder is wet, it may lift them.
13. Distribute a small amount of argan oil heat protectant throughout the hair. If you want to straighten your hair quickly, you can use a flat iron to accomplish this. So that's how you get your hairline to look like it's growing from your scalp!